Posted Nov 20
Job Title: Tax Manager
Relocation Available: Yes
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company has a career opportunity for a Tax Manager. The Tax Manager provides high quality service to a sophisticated client base while coaching, advising, supporting, and collaborating with talented team members. With opportunities for advancement and development of functional specialization and industry expertise, the Tax Manager serves as a strategic team member - planning, organizing, and controlling multiple responsibilities and resources to achieve assignment and firm objectives.
Along with competitive salaries, full time employees enjoy a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, vacation, sick leave, and a plan for retirement. But, there's more. We appreciate a balance between work and life by supporting community involvement, providing a staff break room that is the envy of all offices, knowing how and when to take well-earned team breaks, and hiring the best and brightest co-workers to create a positive and upbeat work experience.
Qualifications for this position include:
• CPA designation
• 6+ years of public accounting experience
• Strong management skills with the ability to coach and motivate team members
• Collaborative attitude with desire to grow client base
• Excellent problem-solving skills, business acumen, and technical expertise
• Initiative and motivation for practice growth and development