This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Thomasville, NC apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Thomasville, NC.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
Position Title Production Technician
Location Thomasville NC
Salary Based on experience, night shift differential
Worldwide manufacturing company with operations in North Carolina. The strength of the organization is a focus on continuous innovation and investments in both product and technological developments.
• Complies with all company safety rules and procedures.
• Monitors and reacts to routine demand maintenance requirements.
• Participates in routine Preventative/Predictable Maintenance.
• Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
• Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment
• Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
• Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
• Utilizes machining, electrical and mechanical trade skills to complete tasks.
• Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
• Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
• Formal training and experience in an industrial setting as a Production Technician.
• Associates degree in applied technology in industrial/manufacturing or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years practical hands on experience in an industrial setting
• Must be able to work a night shift, 3rd shift
• Experience with high pressure hydraulics, pneumatics, and automated material handling utilizing 480vac VFD's, and PLC control logic troubleshooting
• Good mechanical aptitude
• Ability to work on various optimization projects from conception to completion
• Ability to produce technical reports and update drawings
• Light machining and welding skills
• Light fabrication skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Able to interpret and produce mechanical and electrical drawings and schematics