Innovative Applications Solutions Manager
Posted May 16, 2018
Rock Hill, SC
This employer requests that only candidates within 100 miles of Rock Hill, SC apply to this job.
You appear to be located near Ashburn, VA, more than 100 miles from Rock Hill, SC.
Please be aware of this if you choose to apply for this job.
Position Title Innovative Applications Solutions Manager
Location Rock Hill, SC
Salary Based on Qualifications
Company is seeking an IT professional and leader to consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technologies and their implications in our industry and work with company leadership to design, build, and implement these new and creative solutions. The Innovative Applications Solutions Manager gathers requirements, configures, integrates, tests and supports the critical core systems utilized in these solutions. He or she gathers intelligence from corporate executives and managers about the company, customer and vendor needs and future strategic or growth opportunities. He or she will build cross functional teams to ensure each project meets a specific need and is implemented successfully, on time and under budget. This individual will also work with others in the IT organization to evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes.
• Stays current with the latest software and enterprise solutions available in the marketplace focusing on the overall digitization of the business
• Identify and implement innovative application solutions to satisfy business needs and strategic objectives
• Define requirements and selection of software vendors
• Identify and eliminate gaps within existing applications
• Identify and execute integration requirements with existing applications
• Extensive project planning and management for implementation and integration
• Lead training and documentations initiatives companywide enabling successful implementation and integration with existing applications
• Provide ongoing new application system support
• Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written
• Responsible for program design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation
• Has full technical knowledge of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming
• Has a thorough understanding of the business or function for which application is designed
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/ best practices for existing systems
• Reviews system requirements and business process; codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions
• Designs, develops, modifies, adapts and implements short- and long-term solutions to IT needs through applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure
• Responsible for quality assurance review
• Is recognized as an expert in own area within the organization
• Solves complex problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions
• Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations
• Bachelor’s Degree information technology or related field
• 7 plus years of experience
• Strong verbal communications skills and presentation skills
• Proficient in the latest software and enterprise solutions available
• Available to travel
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.