Job Title: Business Valuation Manager
Relocation Available: Yes
Location: Tacoma, Washington
Job Type: Permanent full-time
Company has a career opportunity for a Litigation & Valuation Manager. Our team has worked with over 700 attorneys in the Pacific Northwest and we accept 100 or more engagements annually. Our services include business valuation, pension valuation, social security analysis and valuation, fraud investigation and internal control reviews and recommendations, as well as forensic accounting.
Along with competitive salaries, full time employees enjoy a robust benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision insurance, vacation, sick leave, and a plan for retirement. But, there's more. We appreciate a balance between work and life by supporting community involvement, providing a staff break room that is the envy of all offices, knowing how and when to take well-earned team breaks, and hiring the best and brightest co-workers to create a positive and upbeat work experience.
Qualifications for this position include:
• CPA or CPA candidate with minimum of 2 years of public accounting experience
• Business valuation credential and/or forensic accounting credential.
• 3 years' experience in business valuation or forensic accounting
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Excellent critical thinking, research, and organizational skills